FREE ENTRY ROUTE
You may enter the competition for free by complying with the following conditions:
- Send your entry by first class post to the Promoter at the following address: ROYALE COMPETITIONS, 83 DUCIE STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 2JQ;
- Include with your entry the following information:
- your full name;
- your address;
- a contact telephone number and email address; and
- your answer to the Competition Question.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;
- You may make multiple free entries for any competition, but each free entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately. Bulk entries in one envelope will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry;
- By entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions;
- Your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the random draw;
- The Promoter will not acknowledge receipt of your entry nor confirm if your answer to the Competition Question is correct;
- If the number of paid entries reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.